A few general guidelines:
- Deal ONLY with a licensed bail bondsman.
- Ask to see the bail agent's license and identification prior to any bail transaction.
- The bail bondsman should charge you NO more than 15% of the bond amount, plus any jail fees. The bail bondsman should provide you with a receipt for all charges.
- The bail bondsman should provide you with copies of all signed contracts and agreements.
- You are not only paying for the bail bond, you are also paying for service.
- The bail agent should answer your questions and assist you in a courteous, professional manner.
BondSquad Bail Bonds